We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For Countertops I blended the strawberries in the blender first. In a large bowl, beat the eggs well, then add the sugar, continuing to mix until incorporated and almost melted the sugar. I added the strawberry puree, then the oil, continuing to mix. I added sifted flour in which I mixed the baking powder, alternating with kefir, starting and ending with flour. I added the vanilla essence, then the baking soda quenched in the vinegar spoon. Because I don't like to cut the sheets after baking, I divide the dough into equal parts and bake the sheets one by one. This time I made 4 sheets in the 26 cm tray. I baked them for about 15-20 minutes each, until the toothpick test. Until the sheets cooled, I took care of the cream.
For cream, the first operation was the preparation of white chocolate ganash. I melted 150 g of chocolate in 200 g of liquid cream, on the fire, without boiling, then I cooled forcibly until the temperature dropped and I put the dish in the freezer to cool faster. I made a syrup from water and sugar, put on the eyes, I think about 500 ml of water and 250 g of sugar. In this syrup I scalded the peaches, and when they cooled I peeled them and pitted them and cut them into cubes. Until the ganash and peaches cooled, I whipped 250 g of whipped cream, in another bowl I mixed the cottage cheese with the kefir. Over the cheese and kefir composition I added the cooled and mixed ganash until it became fine and creamy, then I added the gelatin soaked in 100 ml of water and heated in the microwave until dissolved, without boiling. I added the whipped cream and the peach cubes.
For Assembly I put a sheet of cake on the bottom of the tray in which I baked and around it I put a removable ring. I syruped the syrup left over from scalding the peaches, then I put a generous layer of cream, another sheet of countertop and so on, the last one being a sheet of countertop, also syrupy, but less so. I got cold overnight.
From 180 g of white chocolate and 90 g of cream I made ganache, which I cooled overnight in the refrigerator. I covered the cake with him the next day, and I put sugar paste and the decoration on top.
Fruit cake and cream cheese & # 8211 Great for any holiday
400 ml whipped cream with 35% fat
500 g sweet cottage cheese
200 ml of water or canned fruit juice or syrup
30 g gelatin
150 g powdered sugar, or to taste
300-400 g fresh or candied fruit
Powdered sugar to taste
200 ml whipped cream with 35% fat
40 g almond flakes
1 tablespoon honey
Pieces of fruit
Method of preparation:
We start with the sponge cake: in a bowl, put the eggs and a pinch of salt and beat with the mixer for 1-2 minutes.
Gradually add the sugar, continuing to beat at high speed, until you get a whitish, voluminous and fluffy texture.
Then add, in 3 portions, the sifted flour and incorporate it carefully, using a spatula.
Wallpaper a cake pan with baking paper, evenly pour the composition into the pan and bake in the preheated oven at 170-180 degrees Celsius, for about 40 minutes. We check with a toothpick if it's ready.
Remove from the oven, transfer to a grill and let the sponge cake cool in the pan.
After it has cooled, with the help of a thin knife, we separate the sponge cake from the walls of the tray and take it out of the tray.
Leave aside for 6 hours, then portion into 3 countertops.
Cream: according to the instructions on the package, dissolve the gelatin in water or fruit juice.
Separately, pass the cheese and powdered sugar with a vertical blender, then add the gelatin and mix well with the blender. Refrigerate the cream for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut the fruit into pieces and whip the cold cream for the whipped cream.
Mix the cream cheese with the cream with the mixer, then add the fruit.
Assembly: we place the first top on a plate, we syrup it with the canned juice. We fix a removable ring around the worktop. Spread half of the amount of cream evenly over the syrupy top, place the second top, syrup and spread the remaining cream, even out the surface of the cake.
Put the cake in the fridge for 3 hours, then remove the ring with a thin knife and decorate:
Beat the whipped cream for the whipped cream together with the powdered sugar, then spread the foam evenly over the cake.
Cut the remaining top into 12 triangles, syrup them and, with the syrupy side, place them on the cake.
Everything is simple! Cream cream cake and sweet cottage cheese!
An exceptional German cake with whipped cream and sweet cheese. The recipe is not complicated and is made quite quickly. Although it looks simple, the taste is great!
For the dough:
-75 gr of melted butter (hot or at room temperature)
-30 gr of corn starch
-1 teaspoon of baking powder
For the cream:
-20-25 ml of lemon juice
-500 gr of cream cheese or sweet cream cheese
-500 ml of cream for cold cream (at least 32%)
-1 tablespoon powdered sugar & # 8211 for decoration.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Prepare the dough. Carefully separate the egg whites from the yolks. Add a pinch of salt to the bowl (clean and dry) with the egg whites and beat until you get firm tips. If you turn the bowl upside down, the egg whites will not flow.
2. In the bowl with the yolks, add sugar, melted butter and mix with the mixer.
3. Add vanilla sugar, sift the starch, flour and baking powder directly into the yolk bowl, then mix on low speed until you get a smooth dough.
4. Incorporate the egg whites in 3-4 steps. After the first portion, mix carefully with the target with movements from bottom to top, as if you were wrapping the egg whites with dough.
5. Line the base of the form (24 cm) with baking paper, pour the dough and bake the top in the preheated oven to 180 ° C for 30 minutes, depending on the oven. Take the toothpick test.
6. Leave the sponge cake in the form for 10 minutes, then pass the knife on the edge, transfer it to the grill, remove the paper and let it cool completely.
7. Prepare the cream. Mix the gelatin with 2-3 tablespoons of water and leave it for 5-10 minutes, until it swells.
8. Add the yolks to a saucepan, then add the vanilla sugar, sugar, a pinch of salt, milk and mix well. Put the pot on low heat and cook the composition until it reaches a temperature of 85 ° C.
Advice. If you do not have a thermometer, heat the composition, but do not boil it.
9. Add the gelatin to the hot composition and mix well until it melts.
10. Strain the composition through a sieve into a clean bowl, add the lemon juice and cream cheese, then mix until smooth and allow to cool.
Advice. If you do not have cream cheese, pass the cream cheese with the blender vertically.
11. Beat the cream for the cream, add it to the warm cheese composition and mix carefully with the whisk until smooth.
12. Cut the sponge cake in half & # 8211 the top will be the base of the cake.
Advice. If you prefer to prepare the sponge cake according to another recipe, which does not contain butter, then it would be good to syrup the tops: mix sugar with water in a ratio of 1: 1 and boil the syrup or use fruit juice.
13. Cut the bottom of the sponge cake into pieces, using a ruler to make it easier to slice the cake.
14. Place the top of the sponge cake on the plate, fix the pastry ring lined with baking paper and pour the cream.
15. Refrigerate the cake for about 1 hour, let the cream stabilize a bit, and when it gets the consistency of a meatball, add the sponge cake pieces.
16. Refrigerate the cake overnight.
Due to the fact that the sponge cake was cut into pieces, the slices of cake are very good looking! The cream is delicate with the taste and fine aroma of vanilla and lemon.
Delicious cake with cream cheese, without baking!
Today, dear lover of delicious dishes, we present you a superb cake recipe without baking, with tender cream of cottage cheese. The cake is dedicated to all gourmets, who do not want to spend all day in the kitchen, but who love very tasty and appetizing delicacies. This homemade dessert is special, it is prepared extremely simple and fast, it is very tasty and consistent.
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the cream: combine the cottage cheese and cream in a deep bowl. Homogenize the ingredients using the hand blender or a fork.
2. Melt the butter and put it in a separate bowl, then add the sugar. Beat the ingredients in the bowl, using the whisk, until the sugar has completely dissolved.
3. Combine the cow's cheese composition with the butter's. Beat the ingredients until you get a smooth homogeneous cream.
4. Assemble the cake: take a rectangular plate and grease the bottom with a little cream. Then arrange 4 or 6 biscuits in a layer so that you finally get a rectangular or square cake. Grease the layer of biscuits generously with cream. Do the same with the remaining biscuits and cream. The last layer must be the cream. Grease the edge of the cake with cream.
5. Decorate the cake with some biscuits, preventively crushed. If desired, you can decorate the cake with cream and fruit. Refrigerate the cake for at least 4 hours. Take the cake out of the fridge, cut it into portions of the desired size and serve the appetizing delicacy with great pleasure.
Easter with cottage cheese
Recipe video EASTER WITH COW CHEESE lower:
In a bowl put 80 ml of lukewarm milk, a teaspoon of sugar, a teaspoon of wheat flour type 000 and 20 g of fresh yeast, well crushed. Mix with a whisk so that the ingredients dissolve.
Last 10 minutes for the yeast to activate.
In a large bowl put 400 g of wheat flour type & # 8222000 & # 8221. Use a quality flour so that the Easter grows nicely and is as fluffy as possible.
Add the activated yeast. Mix separately 4 egg yolks, a pinch of salt and 100 g of sugar, with a whisk until the sugar has dissolved and add them over the flour.
Then add the grated peel of a lemon.
Then put 60 g of melted and cooled butter, vanilla essence and then mix with a wooden spoon.
Then knead with your hands for 5 minutes on a table greased with a little oil. You will get a soft and non-sticky dough.
Transfer the dough to an oiled bowl. Cover the bowl with cling film and leave to rise for 60 minutes, in a warm place, away from cold currents.
Remove the raised dough from the bowl and place it on a counter greased with a little oil. Divide into 3 equal parts.
From the first part, form a ball. In a cake pan (26 cm in diameter) lined with baking paper on the bottom and greased with butter on the sides, place the formed ball. Press the dough with your fingers until it covers the bottom of the tray.
Divide each remaining piece of dough into 3 equal parts. Form 3 sticks 40 cm long.
United at one end the 3 sticks. Make a simple braid from the 3 sticks.
Transfer the braid to the edge of the round tray over the dough spread out on the bottom of the tray. Repeat the process for the last piece of dough. Join the braids by pressing vigorously with your fingers.
Cover the tray with a clean towel and leave to rise for 60 minutes in a warm place.
In a large bowl put 700 g of sweet cheese squeezed well whey, 4 whole eggs, 150 g sugar, 100 g hydrated raisins (leave the raisins in water, about 20 min), 50 g semolina and a teaspoon of the essence of vanilla.
Mix well until all the ingredients are mixed and you get a homogeneous cream.
Place the composition in the middle of the braids with a polish, so that the cream does not reach above the dough braids.
Unbaked cake with cream cheese and peaches & # 8211 great when you have guests on the table!
We present you the recipe for a cake without baking, especially delicious. It is prepared very simply and quickly, being perfect both for family dinner and for the holiday meal. Get a dessert, fine, juicy and very fragrant. The soft biscuits combine perfectly with the fine cream cheese, and the chocolate icing gives the dessert a very festive look.
-3 tablespoons of sour cream
-1 box of canned peaches
-2 tablespoons greasy cream
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Mix the cottage cheese with a blender until you get a homogeneous mass.
2. Add the sugar, soft butter (at room temperature) and cream to the bowl with the cheese. Stir until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
3. Cut the peaches into cubes or small pieces. Keep some whole fruits for decoration.
4. Pour the peach compote into a bowl.
5. Wallpaper a square shape of glass with cling film. Grease the bottom of the form with a little cream cheese.
6. Soak a biscuit in the compote, then arrange it in the form. Thus form the first countertop.
7. Cover the biscuits with an even layer of cream. Arrange another layer of biscuits soaked in syrup, then cover with cream.
8. Place the third layer of biscuits and cream, then place the chopped peaches. Alternate the layers of biscuits, cream and fruit until you assemble the cake. The last 3 layers must be: biscuits, cream, biscuits.
9. Cover the cake with cling film and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
10. Prepare the icing: in a saucepan, mix the cocoa powder with the cream and sugar. Put the pan on the fire. Stirring constantly, bring the icing to a boil.
11. Remove the pan from the heat and allow the icing to cool.
12. Take the cake out of the fridge and turn it over on a plate. Remove the cling film and straighten the edges of the cake with a knife or spatula.
13. Decorate the cake with canned peaches or other fruits to taste.
14. Cover the cake with icing. If desired, it can be sprinkled with crushed biscuits.
Chocolate cake with very fine cream & # 8211 just mix the ingredients and everything is ready!
Today, dear lover of delicious dishes, we present you a great recipe for chocolate cake. The dessert is prepared extremely simple and fast & # 8211 just mix the ingredients and everything is ready! The ideal combination of chocolate tops and cream cheese will give you an unforgettable pleasure. Pamper your dear family with a true chocolate miracle!
& # 8211 9 tablespoons sifted flour
& # 8211 2.5 teaspoons baking powder
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
& # 8211 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
INGREDIENTS FOR SYRUP
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Turn on the oven, because the dough is prepared extremely quickly.
2. Combine the sifted flour in a bowl with the baking powder, cocoa powder and salt. Mix the dry ingredients.
3. Break the eggs in a separate bowl and combine them with the cream, sugar and vegetable oil. Homogenize the ingredients, using the mixer.
4. Sift the dry ingredients into the bowl with the egg mixture. Mix the ingredients on low speed.
5. Line the baking tray with paper and pour the dough. Spread and even out the dough.
6. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 10-15 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
7. Remove the tray from the oven and allow the countertop to cool completely. Cut the countertop into 4 square parts. Level the edges, then crush the formless scraps using the blender.
8. Prepare the syrup: combine the water with the sugar and brandy in a saucepan. Stir and put the pan on the fire. Bring the composition to a boil, then turn off the heat. Allow to cool. Sprinkle each countertop with syrup.
9. Prepare the cream: combine all the ingredients for the cream in a bowl and mix well until you get a homogeneous sparkling mass.
10. Prepare the icing: mix all the icing ingredients in a saucepan. Put the pan on the fire and bring the composition to a boil. Turn off the heat and let the icing cool.
11. Assemble the cake: grease each countertop with cream, then overlap them on a plate. Grease the surface and border of the cake with icing. Decorate the appetizing dessert with the ground crumbs. Refrigerate the cake for at least 2-3 hours.
Note: If the cream is not greasy, the proportion of cottage cheese with the cream indicated in the recipe is appropriate. If the cream is homemade (with a higher level of fat), take 300 grams of cottage cheese and 200 grams of cream & # 8211 so the cream will be quite dense.
How to prepare cake with cream cheese and chocolate cream
Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites until they become a hard foam, add the sugar and continue until it melts. Add the egg white foam to the yolk rubbed with the lemon juice and peel and then the flour, which has been mixed with the baking powder.
Grease a cake tin with a diameter of 26 centimeters with margarine and line with flour. Pour the composition and bake for about 20 minutes. Remove and leave to cool.
Rub the cottage cheese with the sugar, lemon juice and peel. Put the gelatin soaked in 200 ml of water for 10 minutes, let it dissolve on the fire and then let it cool a bit. Meanwhile, beat the cream (which was cold), mix with the cheese and gelatin.
For the chocolate cream, mix the eggs with the sugar and milk, stir in the bain-marie until the sugar melts. Add the grated chocolate and the rum essence, leave it for a while, then remove from the heat. When it has almost cooled, add the beaten margarine. For the syrup, boil 250 milliliters of water, sugar and rum essence and let it boil until it binds, then let it cool.
Cut the worktop in half. Place the first part of the countertop in the form of baking, syrup, then pour half of the white cream. Put the chocolate cream, the second part of the syrupy top and the second part of the white cream on top. Leave in the fridge for 3 hours, then remove the tops from the form, garnish with ground hazelnuts, chocolate and a little syrup.
Top: In a tall bowl, first mix the butter until smooth, add 150 g of sugar and rub until incorporated. Separate the eggs and add the 5 egg yolks, one at a time, in the butter rubbed with sugar. Put the milk and mix again until the sugar has melted and the dough acquires a fluffy and whitish consistency. Then add the vanilla, lemon peel and lemon juice and mix until incorporated. Sift the flour into which you put the baking powder and salt, and gradually add it to the dough. Separately beat the egg whites hard with a pinch of salt then add 150 g of sugar and mix until the sugar has completely melted. Add them to the dough at the end, mixing with a wooden spoon, from the bottom up. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C, grease a round shape with oil and line with flour and pour the whole composition. Bake for about 60 to 70 minutes. When he passes the toothpick test, he is ready. Leave the countertop to cool.
Cheese and white chocolate mousse:
Put the hydrated gelatin in cold water (enough to cover it with 2 fingers) for about 10 minutes and when it has swallowed all the water, dissolve it in a steam bath or microwave for 25 seconds.
In a stainless steel saucepan, put the liquid cream and heat it over low heat. When it is hot (it does not have to boil), add the broken white chocolate pieces and let it rest for a minute, then, with the help of a whisk, mix the chocolate well until it is homogenous with the cream.
Let it cool (in the freezer for 30 minutes) or in the fridge, then mix it with the mixer until it becomes fluffy and hardens like cream.
In a bowl, mix the cheese until it becomes creamy, then add the hydrated and dissolved gelatin, mix well, then add the white chocolate and cream mixture. At the end you put the die that you easily incorporate with a palette in the composition.
Put a countertop in a form with a removable ring then put the cheese and white chocolate mousse and level well with a spatula. There will be little space left on the edges (between the countertop and the walls of the form), so try to fill that space with mousse.
Over the cheese mousse put the chicken and the second countertop then start the blackberry mousse.
For the blackberry mousse, the chicken died together with the sugar in a saucepan over low heat and simmer until the sugar dissolves.
Pull it off the heat and put all the resulting composition in a fine sieve to separate the pulp from the seeds. Rub with a spoon until you strain almost all the pulp. Hydrate the gelatin in lukewarm water to cover it with 2 fingers. After 10 minutes, heat it in the microwave for 25 seconds so that it dissolves well.
Mix the cream for 1 minute on low speed, then add 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar and mix until it hardens.
Add about 2/3 of the blackberry pulp and dissolved gelatin to the cream, stop the rest of the pulp (about a cup) for the jelly on top. Homogenize with the mixer and pour the mousse over the second worktop.
Refrigerate the cake until the blackberry mousse hardens (approx. 40 minutes) then you can pour the remaining blackberry jelly on top.
Mix the remaining blackberry pulp with the dissolved gelatin (procedure explained above) then pour the jelly over the cake and level it nicely.
Let the cake coagulate well, at least 3 hours, then you can take it out of the removable circle and you can decorate it as you prefer.
Cover the edges of the cake with whipped cream and on top you can garnish with fresh blackberries.
The features that attract me the most to Philips Multicooker are simmering cooking and baking.