We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
An aperitif appreciated by everyone, very, very easy to make!
- 300 g kaizer
- 200 g telemea
- 2 long red onions
- a large, fleshy tomato
- black olives for decoration
Tags: Easter appetizers, turrets, kaizer, telemea, cheese, red onion, red, Christmas appetizer, holiday appetizer, Christmas, recipes Appetizers / Garnishes
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Peasant turrets:
Cut the kaizer and the telemeau into cubes. Red onions are cleaned, washed and cut into thicker slices. Tomato is cut into thicker slices and then cubes the size of kaizer and cheese.
Place a piece of kaizer on an onion slice, on top of the cheese, then the tomato and fix it well with a toothpick. Sprinkle black olives between them, they work great!
- The crime of the twentieth century. Two rich students kidnapped and killed a 14-year-old boy
- More like a cartoon. A fearless cat chased a coyote. VIDEO
- How Gabriela got hold of Dani Oțil. But he on her too
- Signs that the man next to you really loves you
- Irina Fodor from "Chefs with knives" gave another blow: "The challenges will be beyond measure"
- Why Janet Jackson sells her clothes. Kim Kardashian's reaction
- Unprecedented experience for Cătălin Scarlătescu. Who did he go on an unusual vacation with
- Naomi Campbell is the happiest. He fulfilled his big dream at the age of 50
- The first Romanian singer to confess with whom he shares the bed and with whom he had love affairs
- Things that women do and men love. What to do to stand out!
- Pepe is no longer a good boy. Who is the woman he hugged
- Crepes Suzette. French pancake recipe with orange sauce
It is very simple to prepare peasant potatoes and it is also cheap.
Cook Peasant Potatoes with Smoked Sausages
- 1.5 kg of white potatoes
- 3 medium onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 300 gr donuts in tomato sauce
- 200 gr tomato juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika, smoked
- 750 gr smoked sausages
- sunflower oil
- 1/2 bunch of dill
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- a few basil leaves
Method of preparation
How do we prepare the Peasant Potatoes Recipe with smoked sausages?
First, wash the potatoes well and put them to boil, peeled, in water until they are well covered.
Meanwhile, cut the sausages into smaller pieces and fry them in oil, then drain them.
We clean and chop the julienned onion and put it to harden in 2 tablespoons of the oil in which we fried the sausages.
Add 2 cloves of garlic, chop the slices and add hot water from time to time, so as not to catch the onion that intense taste of frying.
When the onion is well penetrated, add the strip donuts together with the tomato sauce.
When the potatoes are well cooked, drain them from the hot water, pass them through a stream of cold water and clean them. We cut them into large pieces and add them over the onion sauce on the fire. Add the spices and mix well for a few minutes on the fire. If necessary, add a cup of hot water.
Cut the sausages into thicker slices and mix them between the potatoes. We leave the delicious Peasant Potatoes with smoked sausages for 7-8 minutes on the fire to intertwine the tastes, during which time we add a clove of grated garlic, a few chopped basil leaves and chopped dill.
After turning off the heat, add the chopped parsley.
We love this potato dish, peasant, I hope you like the recipe too!
Set aside 20 walnuts. Finely chop the remaining walnuts, fry in a covered pan until golden and leave to cool.
Knead the chopped walnuts, flour, butter and walnut oil. Gradually add 50 ml of cold water to the dough, 1 teaspoon of salt and cayenne pepper, knead and wrap in baking paper and leave in the freezer for about 1 hour.
Heat the gorgonzola in a saucepan, mix with the cream cheese, season with salt and pepper and cool.
Preheat the oven to 170 degrees convection (190 degrees heat at the top / bottom).
Spread the dough on a work surface sprinkled with flour until it reaches a thickness of 0.5 cm, cut 40 biscuits with a round cutter (diameter 5 cm), bake in a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for about 15 minutes and leave to cool on a grill.
Spread ¾ of the gorgonzola cream on 20 biscuits, place the remaining biscuits on top and press lightly. Spread the rest of the gorgonzola cream in the middle of the double biscuits, put a walnut kernel on each and enjoy it as an appetizer or snack between meals, according to your preferences.
1. Wash the eggplant well, remove the spine and cut the slices. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and drain on an inclined shredder for 30 minutes. They are then passed through flour, shaken well between the palms and lightly fried in oil. Drain on paper towels.
2. Meanwhile, wash the tomatoes and cut the slices, and season the fresh cheese to taste with salt, pepper,
finely chopped parsley or dill.
3. Choose a baking tray, the right size, which is greased with a little oil. To give the shape of a turret you will have to choose for the base a wider slice of eggplant, over which a layer of cottage cheese is added, then a slice of tomato, a little crushed garlic and another slice of eggplant, but a little narrower than the one at the base. Sprinkle crushed garlic on top and bake in a hot oven at the right heat for 10-15 minutes.